We are… as you are. Humans. Developers. Consultants. Passioned about technology. So let’s talk and let’s do great things together.
We are very honest and very ambitious. We work hard and we play hard. We can do a lot alone, but we excel as a team. We accept challenges and we offer solutions. We do not guess, we ask. All we expect from you is to be like us when it comes to these things, for the rest we highly respect and support the diversity.
We are looking for a great Front-end developer who is proficient with React.js for our internal logistics software product. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Team player
We offer you:
- to learn and to earn
- to have fun and to work
- to feel like at home and to travel
- to work for clients on the other continent while having the comfort from your home
- to have a computer and phone of your choice to do the work
- to listen for your ideas and to support you
- to help you to reach your dreams
You can earn:
- salary before taxes between 600 (junior) and 2500 EUR (senior).
- yearly bonus of up to 3 monthly salaries
- yearly additional pension insurance which is growing with the years up to 2000 EUR per year
If interested, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org